HOW TO REGISTER
REGISTRATION FORM TO PARTICIPATE AT THE SCHOLARS AND PROFESSIONALS INAUGURAL CONFERENCE 2017
1. The Inaugural Americas Conference of Mayors, and Summit 2017 have been meticulously designed to suit two Main Complementary Programs: 1) The Mayor's Summit 2017; and 2) The Conference Track for Scholars and Professionals 2017. All the attendees are allowable to attend both Main Programs. However, The Mayor's Summit 2017 has two exclusive meetings for them: The sessions of the Standing Committees and the Task Forces Sessions.
2. In order to Register for the Conference Track for Scholars and Professionals 2017, you have to fill out first the following "Registration Form for Scholars and Professionals." Thanks to Registration Form, Scholars and Professionals will be able to select the panels or poster session where they would like to participate.
3. To Submit Panels' Proposals for the Conference Track for Scholars and Professionals 2017 please click here or go to the tab named "Call for Proposals for Scholars."
4. After your registration form is accepted, an account activation link will be sent to your email address with your login credentials to register your panel or sposter sessions, and also to pay your fees for the Conference 2017 for Scholars and Professionals.
5. Here the ways to participate at the Conference Track for Scholars and Professionals 2017:
As a panelist presenter with three additional participants that propose a panel
As an individual presenter looking to complement others individuals to form a panel (the organizers of the conference will do the match of your panel according to your topic).
As an individual presenter at the Poster Session
As an attendee without presenting
6. After your registration form is accepted, and once that you did your payment's fee, please Subscribe to Get News on all upcoming Mayor's Summit 2017 events below. So, never miss an update. If you have any questions or comments remember that you can ask by email to