Conference of CITY COUNCILORS
November 14-16, 2018
Conference of CITY COUNCILORS
City of Albuquerque, New Mexico. USA
REGISTRATION PAYMENT & DEADLINES
Payment Registration & Deadlines
(Prices are in US dollars)
Registration Mayor's and City Councilors (including all the participants)
Standard Registration $150.00 October 26
Late Registration Deadline $200.00 October 27- November 2
Last chance registration (in situ too) $300.00 November 3-15
Mayor's Submit Nomination "Best Practices Awards"
"Awards for Mayors 2018" No cost
Starting date and Deadline of Submissions: October 15- 31
Payment to participate at Summit 2017
You have the option to pay here. Please select your Payment Enrollment:
Additional Payment Options*:
1. Credit Card, Debit Card, or Paypal (above).
2. International transfer or wire your Conference Registration Fees. This is the information:
Checking Account Name: International Institute for Higher Education, NonProfit Organization
Name of the Bank: Wells Fargo Bank, New Mexico, USA
Address of the Bank: 3022 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque, NM, 87106
Phone of the Bank: +1 505 544-2036
Checkin Account Number: 3956 419851
Swift Code #: WFBIUS6S (International)
* Please be aware that The Americas Conference Institute must receive the exact amount of the Conference Registration Fees.
** As a NonProfit Organization we are exempted from paying taxes.
Please send a copy of your wire transfer to email@example.com
Please write on the subject of your email the words "Wire and your last name," like these example: Wire-Martinez
What Does the Conference Registration Include* ?
Mayor's and City Councilors Summit Task Force Sessions
Mayor's and City Councilors Summit Committees Sessions
Mayors might be Nominated for one of the ten categories for the "Best Practices Awards for Mayors"
Inaugural and Closing Ceremonies
Key Note Speakers Addresses
Breakfast on November 15th: Honoring Women in Local Government
Luncheon: Ceremony Awards for Mayors on November 15th
Breakfast on November 16th
Coffee Networking Sessions
Materials, Id's, Program of the Conference
Commemorative Pin "The Inaugural Americas Conference of Mayors"
* You must reserve at the Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel to receive all the 12 benefits included.
The workshops will have a duration of 90 minutes on November 154th, from 5-6:30 pm. The workshop will focus on analyzing the roles and responsibilities of local government leaders: Mayors & Council Members in the USA. If you would like to register for that very useful workshop please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration at the Conference:
When the participants arrive at the official location of the Conference they need to check in to get all the accreditations to get clearance to participate in all the activities referred at the Americas Conference 2018.
HOW TO REGISTER?
ONE REGISTRATION FORM TO PARTICIPATE AT THE AMERICAS CONFERENCE OF MAYORS AND CITY COUNCILORS 2018
1. The Americas Conference of Mayors and the Inaugural Americas Conference of City Councilors have been meticulously designed to suit two main programs: 1) The Mayor's Summit 2018; and 2) The Inaugural Americas Conference of City Councilors --Scholars and Professionals also may attend both main programs. However, The Mayor's and City Councilors have two exclusive meetings: The Committees and Task Forces Sessions.
2. To register for the Mayors and City Councilors conferences you must be a Mayor, Mayor's staff, City Manager, Municipality or City Councilor, local Government Official and other government officials. However, just the Mayors and City Councilors can have positions as chairs, vice-chairs, or as members of the board of Task Forces and Committees.
3. To register for the Americas Conference 2018, you must complete the "One Registration Form" (below). With the "One Registration Form," Mayors and City Councilors may select committees and task forces that Mayors or City Councilors would like to participate as chairs, vice-chairs, or as members of the board of the Task Forces and/or Committees in order to represent their municipality or city.
4. The staff from Mayors and City Councilors may participate as observers or representing the mayors or city councilors. The staff will have access to all the activities at the Mayors and City Councilors.
5. After you complete the "One Registration Form" you should do your registration payment. You can pay here.